Good Reads, Vol. 2
February 19, 2016
- This comic will remind you that our bodies don’t define us.
- How to pick the healthiest juice when you’re on the go.
- Is your inner commentator keeping you from being happy?
- How awesome does this workout look?
- These are my go-to workout leggings, they will change your life!
- If I could find my FitBit, I’d totally rock it with this metallic leather bracelet.
- I’m thinking this may be the year I finally buy a tulle skirt. I’m in love with this blush one.
- This yellow raincoat is too cute.
- I think an electric blue mini Pashli would be the perfect pop of color to any outfit!
- I can’t wait to try this very berry chocolate protein smoothie… I think it will make a great dessert replacement!
- And don’t even get me started on these cookie bars. Can you tell I’ve had a sweet tooth lately?!
#FBF on All Things Kate:
- My first blog post, EVER. Kind of embarrassing looking back!
- Still one of my favorite professional-yet-casual looks.
- A little retro vibe going on with this peter pan collar dress. And it passes the #TwirlTest!
- A year ago I was complaining about having nothing to wear. Seeing the changes between last February and this February is pretty crazy!