Links à la Mode
This week I was honored to be a part of the Indepent Fashion Bloggers Links à la Mode Weekly Roundup.
Emily of Sugar & Spice selected this wonderful group of brave bloggers with posts ranging from how-to guides, DIYs that are quick and simple and will save you money, and those who aren't afraid to stand up for their blogs. I'm very excited to be a part of this group!
My featured article was Am I Too Fat, my response to an anonymous email.
Here's the rest of the submissions:
- Absolutely Faaabulous: Inside The Shoes Closet Of A Milanese Girl
- All Things Kate: am I too fat to write a fashion blog? a brilliant response to an anonymous comment
- Bougeotte by Victoria: the ultimate guide to the coffee-table must haves
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Inspiration from Roberto Cavalli menswear FW12
- Fashion, Trends and more: 8 ways to re-use worn or torn tights
- Fashionopolis: the art of making collages for your fashion blog
- IFB: 27 signs you’re addicted to Instagram
- Kimberly Love: the ultimate guide to thrifting the right way
- Martha Dahhling: 3 ways to wear printed pants
- Moi Minnie: how to make your own virtually free jewellery organiser
- Moments With Meera: Balenciaga’s legacy
- Mouthful Of Style: Inside Emilio de la Morena’s design studio
- MyBeLonging: holiday getaway essentials
- Runaway In LA: a style guide inspired by James Bond Skyfall
- Sidewalk Chic: one blogger’s experience of what happens when colleagues discover your blog
- Skint in the City: how to wash your dry clean only clothes – and save money into the bargain
- The Curvy Elle: an easy DIY swing skirt
- The Penny Rose: Ode to a Muse
- Tongue In Chic: five photography tips learned from taking outfit photos
- Wildcat: mini apple pies that are perfect for autumn
I highly recommend becoming involved with the IFB community if you're in the fashion blogging world. It's a great group!