Good Reads, Vol. 4
March 11, 2016
- Who wants to restore this forgotten castle with me?
- Here’s why millennial women are burning out, and it’s not what you think.
- Women in cable now make up more of the executives and senior-level management positions than do women at some of the major tech firms.
- These super sweet illustrations a husband drew his wife about love.
- The one critical skill that most managers never learn: let it go.
- I’m obsessed with blush pink this spring… Must have these skinnies!
- All about the stripes.
- Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray is one of my hair travel essentials, it saves me a wash and takes me from the airport to the office seamlessly.
- A blush pink polka dot dress?! Enough said.
- Sandal season is right around the corner, nail polish, please!
- This perfume roller is perfect for a carry-on or your desk drawer.
- I caved and bought Girl Scout cookies… did you know depending on where you are, you may get a different cookie?
- How about these KIND bar inspired almond apricot energy bites?
#FBF on All Things Kate:
- It’s crazy to see how far my blog has come…
- Mint is making a comeback, love pairing it with navy!
- Two years ago I was off gallivanting in France.
- Last year, I was in LA for Bri Seeley’s Inspirational Woman Project book launch. So much fun!