Good Reads, Vol 7
February 17, 2017
- Let’s be real, there are some of us, present company included, that need to get a plan in place for tackling finances and budgeting in 2017! This is a great guide to making money a non-overwhelming (and maybe even fun?) experience.
- For all my blogger friends, this list of things we’re tired of hearing really hits home (and is hysterical)!
Shopping & Such:
- The new PrAna spring collection has launched and you can get 15% off with code S4P17ATK. Valid through 3/28/17.
- Super comfortable and stretchy jeans for every body type? I think yes. Get 20% off JAG Jeans with code FITLABAllThingsKate. Valid through 3/31/17.
- I’ve always had a love of photography and I really want to dig into that this year, so I nabbed a new Kelly Moore Camera Bag. I was debating between the 2 Sues Bag in Shadow and the Pilot Backpack. I finally decided on the 2 Sues Bag and I am in love!
- I’ve been obsessed with getting my PopSugar Must Have Box each month – it’s a little surprise in the mail! Sign up and get $5 off your first box with code Shop5.
- Natural stone jewelry has been my shopping indulgence lately and Mana Culture, based in Texas, has the best selection at the most amazing price. You won’t be disappointed!
- Bioderma sent me a package of their best-selling micellar water, which replaces make-up removers, face wash, and toner. It’s not good to be true and it’s been AMAZING on my skin.
- Let’s be honest you can’t go wrong with BaubleBar bling. I’m in love with this 2-in-1 choker and bib set.
- SoulCycle Bellevue is open! Sign up for a ride and tap it back. You won’t regret it.
- I got my third order from Freshly on Wednesday and I couldn’t be more excited! So far ordering through Freshly has been a dream come true. I’m less stressed about making enough food for lunch and I can stick to my macros while eating healthy, delicious meals! Sign up and get 6 meals for only $39 (normally $59).
- H-Factor water sent me some hydrogen-infused water to try. Tastes like water, but with benefits for those of us who work out a lot. Have you given it a try?
- It’s all about balance, so for anyone local looking to cure their sweet tooth, pop into Jenny Cookies Bakeshop for some of the most amazing desserts!
On All Things Kate: