Good Reads, Vol. 1
February 12, 2016
- How successful women gain confidence. Hint: Fake it till you make it.
- When to know if you’re exercising too much.
- What you eat matters – quality over quantity. Learn why “everything in moderation” is useless.
- The calorie is broken.
- I need these mesh capris in my life!
- These sneakers are a #roadwarrior’s best friend. So comfy!
- Perfect little booties – it’s only February, there’s still plenty of time to wear them.
- Snag this delicate love knot bracelet for your Valentine (or friend) at a heck of a deal!
- Gluten free, high protein carrot cake donuts? Yes please!
- One of my favorite egg dishes – great anytime of the day!
- These chicken stuffed sweet potatoes look delicious.
- This blueberry vanilla almond granola from Fit Living. Yum!
- Okay, not so clean, but this blueberry lemon bread looks so great!
#FBF on All Things Kate: