How to Rock an Embellished Jacket
There are fewer things I love more than leather jackets. Whenever I put on a leather jacket I immediately channel my inner badass chick. It creates an edginess and transforms an outfit from drab to fab.
I love throwing a leather jacket on top of anything (it’s basically my fall and winter version of a denim jacket!). And then I found an embellished leather jacket… It was just what I need to give my outfits a little extra kick of badassery and sparkle. But, how do you rock an embellished jacket without being too extra (ya know, unless you wanna be). Here’s how to rock an embellished jacket:
- Use it as your statement piece. Don’t add over the top jewelry, a flashy shirt, or patterned pants to your outfit. Let the jacket standalone as the shining star that it is!
- Style with unique textures. Mix with crushed velvet, a delicate lace, or a knit sweater to create depth.
- Don’t be afraid to incorporate feminine touches. A little bit of pink or maybe a bit of tulle is the perfect way to mix the girly with the grit.
- Wear with the unexpected. Try styling your embellished leather with a dress for a special event. You won’t be disappointed!
- When in doubt wear all black. All black is always chic and it’s no exception when wearing a badass jacket.
Ready to get your own embellished leather jacket? Here’s what I’m currently crushing on: