Turkey Day Style
Growing up, Thanksgiving was a day we stayed in our pajamas all day, watched TV, ate delicious food, and wrote Christmas cards. Nowadays, Jon and I spend part of the day at my parent’s and part of the day with his family. It’s a day full of family and driving and just about every food item you can imagine (my family does ham, his does turkey), so dressing comfortably and with a little extra wiggle room for when my belly is stuffed, is a must!
On Thanksgiving morning, I’m going to get my workout on before the over-eating ensues. My goal is to be able to go straight from the gym and off to our parent’s while still looking stylish and being comfortable. A bold pair of leggings, cozy sweater, and touches of sparkle with the beanie and necklace, is the perfect mixture of sporty, casual and comfortable for our laid back Thanksgiving. Coming from a family that used to spend their Thanksgiving in pajamas, I’m nearly overdressed!
By the way, last week I was featured in IFB’s Links à la Mode. Check out the other submissions too!
- All Things Kate: The Evolution
- Attire Club: Discussions on Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Bows + Fringe: Polka Dots + Tights
- Everyday Starlet: Winter Fashion | Tips For Looking Stylish in Cold Weather
- Express Yourself In Your Own Way: Girlie Vibes
- Fashion Blender: Spring Suit Two Ways | Part 1
- Fashionoti Online: TrendBuzz | The Agbada Revolution
- Fat Girl flow: Plus Size Coats Up to Size 34
- Greige Market: What to Wear | Over the Knee Boots
- Hey Just Jei: Top 7 Ethical Stores with the Perfect Warm
- Kakoland: Tendencias Fall – Winter 2015, Preparate para la Temporada
- Kremb de la Kremb: 4 x 4 of Snake Print
- Ms. FABulous: Byron Lars Spring 2016
- MySelf Expressed: Twice as Nice | All Around My Hat
- Purushu Arie: The Great Indian Jacket | Sherwani Feat. Paresh Lamba Signatures
- Style Diary By Osy: Falling for Blush
- Style Standpoint: Is Less Really More? A Few Thoughts on Minimalism
- Tales of Two: Bangalore to Mysore | A Weekend Getaway
- The Trousseau: Wondering About White Mehendi?
- This Season’s Gold: Raising a Boy
Sweater (similar) // Pants (similar) // Necklace (similar) c/o Rocksbox // Beanie c/o Scala Pronto // Shoes // Sunglasses
Use code ‘allthingskatexoxo’ to get your first month of Rocksbox free!