6 Questions About My Second Hot Air Balloon Ride
There are few things in life that I will happily wake up before 6am for, but a hot air balloon ride makes the cut! It’s such a magical experience and it should definitely be on your bucket list.
This was my second hot air balloon ride (last fall I floated over the Willamette Valley in Oregon), and I loved the experience just as much as my first ride. After my first ride, I answered 21 questions about your first hot air balloon ride, and now I’m answering 5 common questions I received after my second ride:
- Is it worth it to go on a second hot air balloon ride? Absolutely yes!
- Was the experience different the second time around? This time I knew what to expect and wasn’t nervous about the ride. I was able to fully enjoy the ride. While the ride itself was very similar, the scenery around me was very different!
- Is it hot? My first ride was in the fall in Oregon, so the weather was very crisp and we were bundled up in long pants, jackets, and scarves. This time I was in Phoenix in July. It was around 90-degrees during the ride and the heat from the flame did make the ride warm – there was no need for extra layers!
- What was your favorite hot air balloon ride? I really can’t answer that question! Both experiences were very different from each other and I was able to see such a unique perspective of each destination.
- Would you go again? Yes, I would go again! Whether I was able to go again in Willamette Valley or Phoenix, or somewhere new, I would absolutely do this experience again.